How To Apply
Applications may be submitted two ways:
1. Completing an Online Application at
2. Mailing to:
- Paine College
Fort Gordon Education Center
Fort Gordon, GA
Requirements for Military Service Members
Military service members must complete the following steps for admission:
- Submit application form
- Provide official high school transcript/all previous college transcripts, or a transient letter or a SOCAD agreement. Service member may be accepted for one semester on the basis of AARTS or military service DD Form 214.
- Provide a copy of AARTS Transcript or DD Form 214, if necessary.
- Complete Paine College placement tests if necessary. SAT or ACT are not required for military service members.
- If required, apply for Army Tuition Assistance (TA).
- Submit photo of Military ID card, if necessary.
Requirements for Military Spouses or Dependents
Military Spouses or Dependents must complete the following steps for admission:
Students seeking admission to the Fort Gordon Resident Center may apply online or with a counselor at the Fort Gordon Resident Center.
- Submit application form.
- Provide official high school transcript/all previous college transcripts.
- Complete Paine College placement tests, SAT, or ACT test if necessary.
- Submit photo of Military Dependent ID card, if necessary.
- Students entering degree programs may have to enroll in basic courses or preparatory courses to build skills necessary to complete the Paine College curriculum.
- Students taking courses but not in a degree program may enroll in a maximum of 12 credits as transient or non-degree students.
- Should the student desire to pursue a degree, a new application is required.
Requirements for Students Entering on Probation
Students on suspension from a previous institution may enroll as non-degree-seeking students. However, the student:
- May enroll for one term on a probation status.
- Must earn a 2.0 GPA to be considered for full admissions.
- Is not eligible for federal aid or Tuition Assistance, or VA benefits until he/she has earned 12 hrs and 2.0 cum GPA.