The Office of the Registrar maintains the academic records of currently enrolled students, past attendees (officially enrolled) and graduates. Coursework accepted to Paine and taken at Paine College are recorded on the academic transcript. Transcripts are disseminated in a manner consistent with FERPA. Therefore, transcript requests will be accepted from and transcripts issued to persons other than the student only when the student has submitted written, signed consent.
Unofficial transcripts bear the watermark 'unofficial'. It is issued in an open or unsealed envelope.
Requests for Unofficial Transcripts
Currently Enrolled Students: Currently enrolled students can access and print unofficial transcripts at no cost by logging into the secure
Paine net. Should a student choose to request the unofficial transcript by completing the transcript request form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar, it will be processed at a cost of $10.00 per unofficial transcript.
All Others: Unofficial transcript requests must be submitted by
completing the transcript request form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar.
It will be processed at a cost of $10.00 per unofficial transcript
Official transcripts are printed on security paper and bear the watermark seal of Paine College and the Signature of the Registrar. It is issued in a sealed envelope.
Requests for Official Transcripts
All requests for official transcripts must be submitted by completing the transcript
request form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar. It will be processed
at a cost of $10.00 per official transcript
Methods of Submission and Payment for all Transcript Requests
- Via fax at 706-821-8398 with payment being made over the phone using accepted credit cards by calling 706-821-8317 or 8316
- Via US Postal Service with payment enclosed in the form of a money order or cashier’s check(no personal checks accepted), made out to Paine College and addressed to:
- Office of the Registrar
- Paine College
- 1235 15th Street
- Augusta, Georgia 30904
- Via the Office of the Registrar service window with payment made via, cash, money order or accepted credit cards at the cashier’s window by stopping by The Offices of the Registrar and Student Financial Services, located on the first floor of Haygood- Holsey Hall
Processing time for all Transcript Requests
- Transcripts are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Processing time is five (5) to seven (7) business days.
- Processing time begins from the date the request is cleared by the Business Office.
- If payment and written request are received separately, the most recent date of both transactions is considered the beginning date of the 5 to 7 business day processing time frame. This processing time does not apply to instances of a holiday, school closing and or peak periods such as Registration and Commencement.
Delivery of all transcripts
- Paine College assumes the responsibility of mailing, faxing and/or emailing transcripts by the 7th business day processing time frame (with the exception as noted above), but does not assume responsibility for delivery of the transcript by the U.S Postal Service or other delivery methods such as federal express.
- Requests for transcripts to be resent will require submission of a new request and payment. All processing times and payment policies still apply.