Applicants who have completed 28 semester credit hours at another regionally accredited
post secondary institution must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale and be in good academic standing at the last institution attended
with the capability to return.
All transfer applicants must submit the following information:
- Applicants who have completed less than 28 semester credit hours of college work
at another regionally accredited post-secondary institution must also submit an
official final high school transcript or official GED scores along with SAT or ACT
- Standardized test scores are not required for applicants who have been out
of high school for five years or longer.
- Failure to submit information about all college work will result in academic sanctions
which may include dismissal.
- Advanced placement credits may be accepted for courses listed in the Paine College
Catalog following the receipt of proof that the applicant scored at least three
(3) on the advanced placement test.
- Transfer credits are limited to a maximum of 60 semester credit units.