Students applying for entrance as a transient or exchange student must submit:
- A form or letter signed by the academic dean or registrar of their home institution
approving the course(s) to be taken and verifying that the applicant is in good
standing and eligible to return to that institution
A Completed Paine College application
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 ($40 for International Students)
- If you have attended Paine College before as a transient student and wish to return
again as a visiting student, you need to apply as a readmit student
and submit an updated transient form or letter.
- If you wish to change your status to a transfer student after attending as a visiting
student, you must complete all transfer requirements.
- Federal financial aid is not available for international students, so they should
be prepared to finance their education at Paine College.
- The I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility) will not be issued until the applicant
has (1) been accepted by the Office of Admissions, and (2) documentation of financial
support has been provided.