Internship Clearing House Requirements
To be considered for an internship at Paine College, you must complete the following
Clearing House Requirements:
- Complete Internship Inquiry Form (Peter Campus Center Room 216)
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter (To be reviewed by Career Services)
- 3 References Letters (advisor, professor, supervisor, RA, coach, etc)
- Complete 4 Student Professional Development Workshops*:
*Workshops Availability/Titles Subject to Change
- Resume Writing and Cover Letter Workshop
- Interviewing 101
- Effective Job Search
- Employer Expectations
- Dress for Success
- Preparing for Graduate School
- GRE Overview
- GRE Vocabulary
- GRE Quantitative
- Write a statement answering the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What skills do you need to strengthen in order for you to reach these goals?
- How will your targeted internship help you to strengthen your skills?
- What would you describe as the ideal internship for you?
Once all documentation and listed requirements are complete, please contact the
Director of Career Services to schedule an appointment for internship applications.