TEC Office Manager
TEC Office Manager
Expected Start Date: As soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Date Posted: 7/8/2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled.
Position Title: Office Manager
Reports To: Director of the Tutorial and Enrichment Center
Terms of Employment: 12 months
Salary Range: $30,000
FLSA Classification: Hourly, Title III, Grant-funded Position
The Office Manager will provide administrative support and coordination of the services of the Tutorial and Enrichment Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizing computer database to monitor student activities in tutoring services to include compiling weekly, monthly, and semester reports of requested and referred tutoring content in specific subjects, online tutoring service monitoring, and student subscription for support topic workshops.
- Compose and type routine letters and memoranda in addition to maintaining up-to-date files. Coordinate the filing system for efficient storage and retrieval of information.
- Provide support for newsletters and reports as instructed.
- Assist the Director in monitoring the operations of the center.
- Assist in processing and monitoring budget requisition requests and transactions.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of equipment purchased through the Title III Activity.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Provide support for testing including Accuplacer and other support assessments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate degree and/or Bachelor's Degree in office management, business administration, or other related field preferred.
- At least three years office administration and management support; experience working in a higher education environment
- Knowledge of multiple computer software applications for the office environment; preferably Microsoft Office; bookkeeping/accounting skills a plus
- Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work on a team or independently
- Effective and efficient communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be customer focused, student friendly, and be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
General Working Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays.
Evaluation: Annual performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with the Professional Development Plan (PDP) and/or the College's evaluation instrument for staff. Periodic performance measures will be used to ascertain whether goals are achieved.
Physical requirements (The sum of all requirements should be equal to 100%).
Lifting: 5% Standing: 20% Sitting: 60% Walking: 10% Driving: 5%
Complete an Application for Employment online. Faculty positions may still require applicants to mail transcripts and other documents. See application for details.
For questions regarding this posting contact:
Office of Human Resources
Paine College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Educational Opportunity Institution.