Requests for office Paine College Transcripts are fullfilled through the National Student Clearinghouse: A trusted source for secure transcript delivery.
Cost and Payment Method
All Paine College transcripts have a base price of $10.00 per copy. Depending of your delivery method, the final price will vary. You can pay for your transcript order with any major credit or debit card on the National Student Clearinghouse website. Your card will not be charged until we have sent your transcript(s). However, if you are using a debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds when we pre-authorize your payment. If you have questions about the pre-authorization, please contact your bank.
Order updates will be sent to you via email, and/or via text messages, if you select this option, from the National Student Clearinghouse. You can also track your transcript order online through their website.
Processing Time and Delivery
Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is 3-5 business days. However, depending on the years you attended Paine College and your delivery method, your processing time may vary (please see below).
Attendance prior to 2000:
• Normal Mail: 5 to7 business days*
• Rush Mail: 3 to 5 business days*
• Express Mail: 3 to 5 business days*
• E-Transcript Delivery: NOT AVAILABLE
Attendance 2000 and forward:
• Normal Mail: 3 to 5 business days*
• Rush Mail: 1 to 2 business days*
• Express Mail: 1 to 2 business days*
• Normal E-Transcript Delivery: 3 to 5 business days*
• Rush E-Transcript Delivery: 1 to 2 business days*
*Holidays, school closings, and peak periods, such as commencement and registration are not included in the listed business day processing times.*
Current Delivery Options:
• ONLY available for 2000 graduates to present
• Expiration: 7 days
• Printing is allowed
• Copying and Modify is not allowed
Hold for Pickup:
• Issued to students
• Transcripts not picked up after 30 calendar days will be destroyed.
Third Party Pickup:
• Authorized persons must bring their own photo ID and a signed release statement from the student stating, "I, (student name), give permission for (authorized party) to pick up my transcript on (date)."
• Authorization Notices can be uploaded at the time of the order, if the transcript is being picked up by a third party or sent via email.
The Paine College Office of the Registrar processes transcript orders. If you have a hold on your student record the college will not process your transcript request until it has been resolved. Such holds include:
• Business Office Hold: 706-821-8318
• Student Affairs Hold: 706-821-8388
• Office of the Registrar Hold: 706-821-8311
Paine College does NOT accept written requests unless another institution mails it in or if the online system is down.
Current students may obtain unofficial transcripts for free via PaineNet. Former students must request unofficial transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. The base price for unofficial transcripts is $10.00 per copy.
To receive help retrieving your electronic PDF or to ask a question, contact the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 or via email at email@example.com.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (706) 821-8311 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org