* A five (5) weeks residential academic program focusing on concepts and skills in Cybersecurity
* Tuition waived for all the courses designated for this summer program
* Free room and Board
* Maximum stipend $1,250 Benefits:
* Enhance knowledge and skills in cybersecurity
* Improve mathematical skills
* Increase the chance to get a job in cybersecurity related fields
* Chance to get internships at DOE national labs
Generously funded by NNSA of the United States Department of Energy.
Download the registration form here.