- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale from a school accredited by a state or a regional accrediting agency OR a minimum standard score in each area of the General Educational Development (GED) Test
- 16 units of college preparatory courses from a school accredited by a state or a regional accrediting agency upon graduation. The units must include:
English 4 units
Mathematics 3 units
Natural Sciences 3 units
Social Sciences (1 History) 3 units
Electives 3 units
- Completion of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (Paine College SAT Code: 5530) or American College Test (Paine College ACT Code: 0852)
Applicants must submit the following information:
- Official transcripts, score reports, and other official documents must be received from an authorized institution.
- Standardized test scores are not required for applicants who have been out of high school for five years or longer.
- As soon as all documents for the admission process have been received, the application will be evaluated and applicants will be notified by email of the results.
- Advanced placement credits may be accepted for courses listed in the Paine College Catalog following the receipt of proof that the applicant scored at least three (3) on the advanced placement test.