Applicants who have completed 28 semester credit hours at another regionally accredited post secondary institution must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale and be in good academic standing at the last institution attended with the capability to return.
All transfer applicants must submit the following information:
- A Completed Paine College application
- Non-refundable application fee of $25 ($40 for international students)
- Official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions previously attended
- Completed Transfer Approval form from the last institution attended verifying good academic standing
- Applicants who have completed less than 28 transferrable semester credit hours of college work at another regionally accredited post-secondary institution must also submit an official final high school transcript or official GED scores along with SAT or ACT scores.
- Standardized test scores are not required for applicants who have been out of high school for five years or longer.
- Failure to submit information about all college work will result in academic sanctions which may include dismissal.
- Advanced placement credits may be accepted for courses listed in the Paine College Catalog following the receipt of proof that the applicant scored at least three (3) on the advanced placement test.
- Transfer credits are limited to a maximum of 90 semester credit units.