Policies & Procedures
June 30, 2020 All members of the Paine College Community (faculty, staff, and students) are bound by the policies contained in these volumes. The policies exist in seven volumes and can be accessed by clicking on the Volume.
• Volume I - Governance and Administration Policies
• Volume II - Campus Community Policies
• Volume III - General Institutional Employment Policies
• Volume IV - Faculty Personnel Policies
• Volume V - Staff and Administrator Personnel Policies
• Volume VI - Academic Policies
• Volume VII - Student Policies
The Policy Working group exists for the sole purpose of collecting, reviewing, and making any changes to the volumes that may be necessary. The Policy Working Group membership consists of a member from each of the functional units of the College. Any comments regarding any part of the policy manual should be reported to the appropriate member of the Policy Working Group. Although all members of the community are bound by the policies in this manual the Policy Working Group will receive all questions and/or comments for consideration. Thank you in advance for your unrelenting cooperation as we continue to move Paine College to its rightful place as a premier liberal arts institution of higher education in the region.
Dr. Cheryl Evans Jones