Policies & Procedures
October 25, 2019 All members of the Paine College Community (faculty, staff, and students) are bound by the policies contained in these volumes. The policies exist in seven volumes and are currently undergoing revision.
• Volume I - Governance and Administration Policies [under revision]
• Volume II - Campus Community Policies [under revision]
• Volume III - General Institutional Employment Policies [under revision]
• Volume IV - Faculty Personnel Policies [under revision]
• Volume V - Staff and Administrator Personnel Policies [under revision]
• Volume VI - Academic Policies [under revision]
• Volume VII - Student Policies [under revision]
The Policy Working group exists for the sole purpose of collecting, reviewing, and making any changes to the volumes that may be necessary. The Policy Working Group membership consists of a member from each of the functional units of the College. Any comments regarding any part of the policy manual should be reported to the appropriate member of the Policy Working Group. Although all members of the community are bound by the policies in this manual the Policy Working Group will receive all questions and/or comments for consideration. Thank you in advance for your unrelenting cooperation as we continue to move Paine College to its rightful place as a premier liberal arts institution of higher education in the region.
Dr. Cheryl Evans Jones