#GIVINGTUESDAY -- PC Band Together on Nov 30!
The Tuesday after Thanksgiving is GivingTuesday, a global generosity movement on November 30, 2021. GivingTuesday is a global day for giving to the causes that make a difference impacting our lives. At Paine College, we are passionate about making a difference in our students' lives and campus experience. As you gather with family and friends during the Thanksgiving Holiday, please take time to give thanks for Paine College having made a positive impact in our communities and in our lives.
JOIN US TODAY!
Join us today and get a head start on our goal of raising $50,000 on OR before Giving Tuesday. Although you may support the Campaign of your choice, please know that the Annual Fund Campaign meets the College's greater needs.
FIND YOUR REASON FOR GIVING
Give to One or Support All!
- - Annual Fund Campaign (Unrestricted/Greater Need)
- - Scholarships
- - Lion Athletics
- - Capital/Campus Improvements
- - Technology Infrastructure
- - Endowed Chairs/Restricted
- Click Here (PayPal) to Give or Click Here (Givelify) to Give or SCROLL to the bottom of this page and Click Other Amount to give via Paypal or via Credit Card. It only takes a minute to make a difference.
GIVE BY CHECK PAYABLE TO PAINE COLLEGE
- Mail Check To: Paine College at 1235 15th Street, Augusta, GA 30901
- Attention: Institutional Advancement - (706) 821.8323
For more information, contact Helene Carter, VP of Institutional Advancement, at Hcarter@paine.edu, (706) 821-8323 (office), (803) 664-0080 (mobile), or Ms. Cinderella Walker, Director of Gifts and Acknowledgement at (706) 821.8338, Cwalker@paine.edu.