Drivers must present a copy of a valid state issued motor vehicle driver's license to the Department of Transportation with their request form.
- 1. Must be a current Paine College employee or approved driver.
- 2. Must be at least 21 years of age or older with no driving convictions.
- 3. Must provide a copy of their current driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States.
- 4. Verify that he or she has read and understood the Paine College transportation policies.
- 5. Must not have any of the following citations on their motor vehicle record:
- Conviction for reckless driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- At fault in a fatal accident
- Felony committed involving a motor vehicle
- Conviction for alcohol and/or drug-related driving offense
- Refusal to submit to a blood alcohol test
- Have two or more moving violations in the past three years
- Have been at fault in two or more accidents that have been recorded on their Motor Vehicle Record in the past three years
- Have a recorded instance of driving without insurance, driving on a suspended license, or failure to appear in court
- Failure to comply with any license restrictions (e.g., corrective lenses)
NOTE: The Transportation Office reserves the right to deny or revoke an individual's driving privileges should that individual exhibit poor judgment while driving Paine College vehicles. The determination of the privilege to drive a Paine College vehicle is at the discretion of the College, except in the case of employees who must drive for their jobs. In these cases, the Transportation Office will send a record of the problem to the Business Office, who will work together with the Transportation Office to determine whether it is appropriate for the employee to drive.