The Archives contain collections related to the history of Paine College, as well other collections related to African American history, primarily in Augusta.
Each Finding Aid lists what is in each box of the collection. Some of the links below are for the complete Finding Aid, while others link to a record with a brief summary. Print copies of all Finding Aids are available in the Archives.
For additional information, or to make an appointment to visit the Archives, contact Alana Lewis at 706 821 8364 or email@example.com.
- African Artifacts Collection, 1933
- Board of Trustees Minutes, 1882-1981
- Christian Index File, 1947-1976
- Commencement Convocation File, 1899-
- Daniel A. Collins File, 1934-1996
- Frank Garvin Yerby File, 1936-2009
- Julius S. Scott File, 1975-2000
- Lucius Holsey Pitts File, 1958-1974
- Paine College Presidents File (1882-1956)
- Upward Bound File, 1968-1998
- William H. Harris File, 1982-1995
- Alumni Biographical Data, 1922-1966
- Charles Goode Gomillion File, 1942-1998
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church File, 1905-1961
- Convocation Programs, 1965-
- E. Clayton Calhoun Papers, 1904-2010
- Inauguration Program File, 1957-
- Institute on Socio-Religious Affairs File, 1925-1948
- Paine College Concert Choir File, 1955-2003
- Robert Paine File, 1832-1987
- Shirley A.R. Lewis File, 1994-2002